Full Stack Developer
About the Job
We’re seeking a full stack developer who is ready to work with new technologies and architectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries. Here, you will take complete, end-to-end ownership of projects across the entire stack. Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of web frameworks, APIs, databases, and multiple back end languages.
We're looking for a developer who can work across the full stack, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business growth. Develop new features and infrastructure development in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements. Assume leadership of new projects from conceptualization to deployment. Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design. Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities.
What We Need...
What You Need...
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering.
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications.
- Experience building web applications.
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs.
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
- Unit/integration testing experience.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment.
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale.
- Engage with inspiring designers and front end engineers, and collaborate with leading back end engineers as we create reliable APIs.
- Collaborate across time zones via Slack, GitHub comments, documents, and frequent video conferences.
MORE ABOUT START STUDIO
Based in Provo, START STUDIO is a software and development shop positioned at the forefront of the Utah startup and technology scene. We work primarily with entrepreneurs and visionaries who want to build their idea from scratch. We also do a fair amount of work on our own internal products (that we'll one day take to market).
We're small enough that your contribution can make a difference, but growing fast enough that owning a small chunk of stock in the company could eventually become quite meaningful.
Apply today and we'll most likely discuss the opportunity over delicious Mexican food. Don't forget to throw a link to your portfolio in the message box.