Angular Developer (Front End Web Dev)
About the Job
We're seeking ambitious Angular developers with strong communication skills, strong work ethic, and the ability and desire to work in an exciting and demanding environment.
Developers will create systems that are stable, easy to maintain, and function well according to both client and internal needs.
What We Need...
What You Need...
- Ideal candidates will also have a strong understanding of basic layout concepts and site functionality --including common interactions, user interfaces, navigation, and so forth.
- Candidate must also have excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other professionals, including keeping project coordinators up to date on progress and proactively identifying and communication project concerns.
- Previous development experience a plus.
- Develop and maintain front end systems, including new implementations, testing, support and enhancements.
- Maintain excellent communication with project coordinators and clients.
- Timely and accurate project reporting and documentation.
MORE ABOUT START STUDIO
Based in Provo, START STUDIO is a software and development shop positioned at the forefront of the Utah startup and technology scene. We work primarily with entrepreneurs and visionaries who want to build their idea from scratch. We also do a fair amount of work on our own internal products (that we'll one day take to market).
We're small enough that your contribution can make a difference, but growing fast enough that owning a small chunk of stock in the company could eventually become quite meaningful.
Apply today and we'll most likely discuss the opportunity over delicious Mexican food. Don't forget to throw a link to your portfolio in the message box.